When you choose choices in the ‘known’, you get ‘known’ results. But when you choose choices in the ‘unknown’ you are led down a path of possibility and potential.
STACEY’S KEYNOTE LESSONS
Sharing the insights from lived experience Stacey’s audiences will learn how to:
Mastering the art of good habits – even when life is a mess.
Psychologists estimate we make 20,000 choices a day – and every small choice can have big consequences. Every sleep-in matters if you’ve got goals to pursue. Every doughnut matters if you want to lose weight.
Your life is a reflection of the choices you choose daily. So the question is, how many of you live in the moment without thinking of your consequences? How many of you are living out Groundhog Day? Waking up thinking the same thoughts and making the same choices, hoping you’re going to get different results. That’s the definition of insanity, right there.
This keynote is for audiences who are ready to:
– Ditch unhealthy habits and move into the unknown, even if it feels really uncomfortable (which it will!).
– Understand why we get addicted to things that are not good for us, like stress and chaos.
– Realise we have choices in everything we do – the trick is to become obsessed with the choices we choose.
– Embrace new possibilities where ALL incredible potential is waiting.
Having the courage to do the impossible.
Looking for a totally different marriage? Career? Life? It often takes hitting rock bottom – or a crisis to jolt us into making big change. There are so many of us right now not living our full potential because we are waiting for the perfect moment to “feel ready”.
The thing is, our fear of not knowing what is on the other side of our decision is the reason why we stay in relationships that are not good for us, in jobs that leave us feeling unfulfilled, and the reason why we feel so stuck in our lives.
And yet we ALL know if nothing changes, nothing changes. So why on earth should we wait?
This keynote will propel audiences to:
– Unleash the courage to take action – even when you’re scared of the unknown.
– Quieten the voice that says you’re not good enough, worthy enough or smart enough to change.
-Act greater than how you feel even when you’re not physically, mentally or emotionally ready.
– Learn that knockbacks don’t mean game over – and the power to accept ‘yes’ as the only answer.
– Understand how taking action when you don’t feel ready creates opportunities you don’t even know exist.
How to live the life you want, not what others want for you.
One of our greatest fears is the opinions of others. As humans, when we’re judged by others, it’s the easiest thing in the world to fall into self-doubt and shame and to give up on something that really lights us up.
We’ve all heard ‘you can’t do that. Don’t be so silly, you don’t have any qualifications. What a stupid decision. Oh, you’ll ruin your life. What a crazy idea!’ (or something similar) when we have wanted to try something new. To take a different pathway.
Which is why when we do something, 99 out of 100 people say they love it, but 1 person says they hate it and it is that 1 person’s opinion that will keep us up at night and derail us from the life we know we want.
In this keynote, audiences will understand:
– That no matter what you do in life, people will have an opinion of you, so you may as well do what the heck makes you feel happy.
– How to overcome your fear paralysis and make decisions on your terms.
– How to be the creator and designer of your own life.
– That you are only one decision away from a totally different life.
EVERYTHING IN OUR LIFE COMES FROM – AND IS DOWN TO- how we use our minds, how we choose!
The sad news is that most people would prefer to live a life they don’t want, rather than choosing choices in the unknown.
The great news is that change doesn’t have to be something that happens when you’re in crisis. It can be made consciously and easily once you know how, without spending thousands of dollars on therapy or self-help programs.
As part of this presentation, you’ll learn:
- ditch unhealthy habits and move into the unknown, even if it feels really uncomfortable (which it will!)
- realise we have choices in everything we do – the trick is to become obsessed with the choices we choose
- unleash the courage to take action – even when you’re scared of the unknown
- quieten the voice that says you’re not good enough, worthy enough or smart enough to change
- that no matter what you do in life, people will have an opinion of you, so you may as well do what the heck makes you feel happy
- how to overcome your fear paralysis and make decisions on your terms